The best pizza is made with Saputo Mozzarella cheese! Now available with the basic ingredients to create your own pizza night at home.
The Saputo Mozzarella Pizza Kit includes the ingredients to make 4 pepperoni pizzas;
- 4 x 283g balls of frozen pizza dough
- 2 x 398ml cans of pizza sauce
- 1 x 250g bag of pre-sliced pepperoni
- 1 x 1 kg bag of Saputo shredded Pizza Mozzarella cheese
Pizza Mozzarella Cheese: Pasteurized Milk, Modified Milk Ingredients, Salt, Bacterial Culture, Calcium Chloride, Microbial Enzyme, Cellulose, Natamycin.
Sliced Dry Pepperoni: Pork and/or Beef, Water, Salt, Mustard, Sugars (dextrose), Spices, Sodium Erythorbate, Smoke Flavour, Garlic Powder, Bacterial Culture, Sodium Nitrite.
Pizza Dough: Enriched Wheat Flour, Water, Vegetable Oil Shortening (soybean and/or canola), Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Ascorbic Acid, L - Cysteine Hydrochloride.
Pizza Sauce: Crushes Tomatoes, Water, Salt, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Spices, Dehydrated Garlic, Citric Acid.
- Preheat the oven to 450˚F (225˚C) or fire up the BBQ!
- Let the pizza dough thaw, then roll it out onto a floured surface until it’s about ½ inch thick. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, or a pizza stone.
- Spread the sauce (approx. 200ml) on the pizza
- Add the pepperoni slices (approx. 30 slices) per pizza.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese (approx.250g) on each pizza
- Bake the pizza in the center of the oven for 15 minutes or on the BBQ until the cheese is melted and golden.
Product code: 88415
Minimum purchase of 1 unit. Maximum purchase of 2 units.
Only available while quantities last.